2017 – Nightly Rates (plus lodging tax)
|Tier (View Map)||Silver*||Gold||Platinum||Pull Thru|
|Average Pad Size||23′ x 72′||23′ x 72′||23′ x 72′||23′ x 130′|
Sept 15th –
Nov 1st – May 14th
May 15th –
| June 15th –
* The Silver Tier is available for stays of one week or longer *
2017- Monthly Rates (no lodging tax required)
|Tier (View Map)||Bronze Tier||Silver Tier||Gold Tier||Platinum Tier|
|Average Pad Size||18′ x 45′||23′ x 72′||23′ x 72′||23′ x 72′|
|Oct – April||$520 + elec||$560 + elec||$600 + elec||$620 + elec|
Nightly Stay ~ Booking, Cancellation, and Additional Info:
For all nightly reservations:
Pay 1st night upon booking reservation. A $10 Cancellation fee applies for all nightly cancellations. 72 hour advance cancellation notice required to receive a refund on remainder of deposit. Deposit is forfeit in full with less than 72 hour cancellation notice.
See below for policies regarding stays of 1 month or longer.
2017 ~ Monthly Stay ~ Booking & Cancellation Policy:
Effective for reservations starting on or after January 1st, 2016:
- An advanced deposit of $200 per month is required for all monthly reservations. This deposit will be applied toward your reservation or ‘rent’ upon arrival.
- Tier is guaranteed, but site number is not. Each month will be treated as a separate reservation. Thus, each reservation will be subject to the following cancellation policy.
- 30 days before arrival date:
- Cancel and receive C.V. Resort Voucher in the amount of fee, good for 12 months from date of cancellation.
- Change dates with no penalty within same year. Dependent upon availability and Management approval.
- Less than 30 days before arrival date:
- Cancel and forfeit entire fee.
- Date change fee of $10 per day changed. Dependent upon availability and Management approval.
- No refunds. We do not offer any refunds for early departure on monthly reservations regardless of the reason, whether medical, personal or family-related.
- Maximum stay is 9 months.
- Monthly rates include up to two adults.
Policy, Discounts, Rules and More:
- Rate includes: 1 RV, up to 4 persons, up to 2 approved dogs & 1 passenger vehicle. Max occupancy is 6 people in an RV (includes all persons age 6+). See list below for pet breed information.
- Reservations guarantee a tier, not a site number. We cannot guarantee a specific site number.
- Check in time is 1pm. No early check ins.
- Check out time is 11am.
- Weekly Discount: Book 7 nights, and get $25 off, any tier. Not valid w/ any other discount, coupon or monthly rates. Valid May 1st – October 1st.
- Veterans or Military Discount 5% off entire stay. Must show valid ID card.
- Discounts, coupons and/or special offers may not be combined.
- RV’s must be made in the year 2000 or newer. Exceptions may be made with management approval and photo submission.
- All RV’s must be in good condition and be fully contained (kitchen, bathroom and shower on board).
- Rates are based upon availability and may change without notice.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet & 75 channels of cable TV included
- Departing Early? Crown Villa RV Resort will give a credit voucher for 50% of the unused portion of your stay. How it works: Your reservation will be re-calculated at the normal, posted, daily and/or weekly rate to show your updated departure date. Discounts, coupons or free upgrades will not apply. The voucher is good for 12 months from the date of issue. Not valid with monthly rates. Please see the Reception Desk for information.
- DOGS: We allow well-behaved dogs that do not display aggressive behaviors. We do not allow the following breeds or mixed-breeds: Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, American Bulldog, Doberman Pincer, Rottweiler or Chow Chow. Sorry, but we are unable to make exceptions regardless of prior stays at our Resort. Exceptions cannot be made due to liability concerns. Please contact our staff should you have any questions regarding specific on-property pet policies. We do allow service pets per state law requirements.
- Contact Crown Villa Resort for rules, regulations and questions on Resort policies and pricing.
last revision 1.25.2017